Legal StatementThe use of this site and the terms and conditions for our providing information, is governed by this Legal Statement. By using this site, you acknowledge that you have read the Legal Statement and that you accept and will be bound by the terms thereof.
- All the text, graphics, audio, design, software, registered trademarks and other work produced are copyright protected to Point-Ex (Pty) Ltd, trading as PointXchange (hereinafter referred to as PointXchange) unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of any material herein is strictly prohibited, unless authorised in writing by PointXchange.
- Any graphics and documents not created by PointXchange for this web site are deemed to be in the public domain and are merely used here for illustrative purposes or information sharing to enhance the quality of the pool of professional bodies, their members and the communities of expert practice they serve.
- The information provided from or through this site is provided "as is", "as available", and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). The information may contain errors, problems or other limitations. Our sole and entire maximum liability for any inaccurate information, for any reason, and user's sole and exclusive remedy for any cause whatsoever, shall be limited to the amount paid by the customer for the information received (if any).
- We are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like). Whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. The limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between us and you. We would not provide this site and information without such limitations.
- No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, currentness, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
- Whilst the utmost care is taken to ensure that the site and download documents are virus free, all responsibility for any damage caused by viruses that may be contained within the electronic files of this site are disclaimed.