- Session variables are set to enable secure control of access to the Learner Library and other restricted areas and will expire as soon as the browser session is closed.
- Cookies are set to retain persistence for Administration Access. Please Note - Cookies are only set for Administration Access.
- Personally identifiable information (in the form of a "return address") is gathered via email sent to any of the Contact email addresses. Personally identifiable information (in the form of name, email address, telephone, mobile & fax numbers as well as postal / delivery address) is gathered via the electronic enquiry form. This information is used by us in accordance with the nature of the content of the email correspondence and / or order form. We will not honour any requests to pass such information on to a third party.
- We DO NOT share personal information with any third parties.
- We reserve the right to use Server Log Files. This includes the gathering of internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track visitor's movements in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that pointxchange.co.za is not responsible for the privacy practices of such sites. We encourage our visitors to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
- Though we make every effort to preserve visitor privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our web site.
- Personally identifiable imformation submitted to us via the electronic enquiry form (or by email) is protected by PointXchange confidentiality policy recorded in it's quality management system.